Hi There

Newest bot version, FAQ, important messages, info about license

Hi There

Postby cup_jv » 11 Oct 2014, 11:00

Hello first of all thanks for the exelent work in the bot

I would like to now if you intend to improve the bot for exemple if you will make a option to prevent attacks ou evad them

cumps.............................
cup_jv

Re: Hi There

Postby hex4bot » 12 Oct 2014, 20:40

yes i will, currently i have a hard time
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby cup_jv » 15 Oct 2014, 14:32

hex4bot wrote:yes i will, currently i have a hard time

Ok dude, that upgrade to the boot it would be very usefull, but i think that we can wait for it a little more don`t be rush man

one more time, thanks for the excellent work in the boot

cumps....................
cup_jv

Postby Senpai » 18 Oct 2014, 0:35

Hello Hex
I love your bot and i wish u could spend more time on it, however i understand that u do it in your spare time and you have your personal life as well.
The most amazing option that i like about this bot is farming, if you could do inteligent farming system im willing even to pay 5 euro per month. Hoplefully you can put priority to the farming. Thanks in advance ziomek.
Your Sincerely Senpai.
Senpai

Postby hex4bot » 23 Oct 2014, 20:39

right now I'm almost about to start writing intelligent farming - to be honest, I hope that I will release it in the next 4 weeks, but I'm not sure about it
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby spartan3223 » 26 Oct 2014, 23:12

I was just visiting this site to ask about intelligent farming,

I've used a bot in the past, where it can recognize that there are no resources in the village left and wont attack it again for a while. It was incredibly useful, I'd love to see yours have it!

Also, another improvement would be to implement an ability to add a village to a farming group, like doing the opposite of right clicking a village on the map to remove it from all attacks, but you can add it to your attacks, I'm finding myself deleting my farming list just to add the extra village on.

But like the others said, PLEASE spend more time on it, I've got friends also purchasing this bot, we'd all love to see further updates!
spartan3223

Postby hex4bot » 16 Nov 2014, 18:14

life is difficult, finding a time to write it during nights it is difficult when you work 9am-5.30pm + commuting - but right now I hope that I will have more time, maybe before Christmas intelligent farming will be done
hex4bot
Administrator

Return to News and Informations