Intelligent farming system

Newest bot version, FAQ, important messages, info about license

Intelligent farming system

Postby hex4bot » 19 Nov 2014, 20:22

Hi guys,
Sorry that I do not respond to your suggestions - I will in the future. Last 4 months were very busy for me. I relocated from Warsaw to London, had to find job, set up - and now I am running.

Last 2 evenings I spent working on bot performance - I tested it on 140 villages and it work better.

Next thing is to implement Intelligent farming. Today, I read all emails and suggestions about intelligent farming which you wrote me. I produced a draft of intelligent farming. It will be a base for me to implement it. You can read it if you wish, if you will have any suggestions, please write them down, making posts.

Hopefully it should be ready in mid-December.
Thanks for waiting!

Draft:

1. world with spies? (global)
1.a. in first attack send only spies (get number of spies, city)
1.b. if spies available, send spies in each attack (get number of spies, city)

max time/range each package(you can define many packages, and set theirs priority, one package have lc, other sp, other sw)
packages will be multiplied if needed - so in this case this package is the smalles amount of troops which you can send in attack

===algorithm===
2.a. at first bot checks what range is covered by infantry packages - lets say 5 fields,
2.b. then bot gets rest of cavalry packages and start to send them from max range taken from infantry packages(it this case it start to send from 5 fields)
2.c. then bot gets cavalry package max range(lets say 10) and sends cavalry from range 5 to 10.
2.d. Once 5-10 range is covered, and cavalry is still in village, bot will start to send troops to range 5, then 4, then 3 - those ranges belongs to infantry range
2.e. If cavalry is out, then bot starts to send infantry to not covered ranges from 0-5. If range 5 was covered by cavalry then infantry will not be send there.

in this way you can define:
1. 10 lc - 15 range or time
2. 100 sp - 8 range or time
3. 200 sw - 4 range or time

sending will look like:
1. lc is started to send from 8+1 range to 15 range,
1a. if range 9-15 is covered, and lc left, ls is send to range 8, then range 7, etc until there is no lc
1b. if during covering 9-15 range, bot will go out of troops on covering 11 range, then it will stops, range 11-15 is not covered, there is no lc
2. there is no lc, so bot will take sp now, it will start to cover range from 4+1,
2a. if range 5-8 is covered, then it send sp to range 4, 3, etc until there is no sp
2b. if during covering 5-8 range, bot will go out of troops on covering 7 range, then it will stops, range 7-8 is not covered, there is no sp
3. there is no sp, bot will take sw, it will start to cover range from 0+1,
3a. if range 1-4 is covered, then it stops
3b. if during covering 1-4 range, bot will go out of troops on covering 2 range, then it will stops, range 2-4 is not covered

the easiest way to define packages:
1. 10 lc - 15 range

in this case sending will look like:
bot start to sending troops from range 0 to 15, if there is no troops while covering 5 range, then bot stops

maybe i will add option to invert it, starting with slowest units - which will be much easier, one user said that based on max time for units, they will be at home
at the same time(x2 forth and back) when you stop farming - so it makes sense, so there will be 2 algorithms for sending packages
===algorithm===

multiply package to gather all resources(if reports with spy available) - it send all available troops to get all possible resources from village

or(if reports not available):
options(maybe I will just write statistic function which will lover or decrease amount of package to cover it):
increase current package by 50%[define it(ceiling to 1 unit)] when gathered resources are bigger than 100% of report carrying capacity (1000 gathered /1000 troops capacity)
decrease current package by 10%[define it(ceiling to 1 unit)] when gathered resources are less than 80%[define it] of report carrying capacity (800 gathered /1000 troops capacity)
?or decrease and wait a little bit longer to send troops there again

option for fresh worlds
take into account informations from the last 48 hours(troops packages will be based on reports informations(building levels), time of day, travel time - at night probably send more troops than during a day, because during day people are farming)

if no informations available send minimal package

if wall level is bigger or equal [(get setting)] send wall destroying troops package:
4.a. rams package count [x] per [y] wall level/s - it will be multiplied
4.b. catapults package count [x] per [y] wall level/s - it will be multiplied
4.c. troops package accompanying rams/catapults package
4.d. set highest priority to send destroying troops package(in case accompanying troops are out, bot will wait until they will be available, but if rams or catapults are not available atm, then bot will proceed to sending normally troops till rams/cats will be available again)

or check if there was loses(1 lc or similar - this is indicator that wall is on ~ 3lvl - (? 14 rams if you lose 1, 28 rams if you lose 2, 42 if you lose 3)

5. Farmed villages list per city:
- for each farmed village(or globally for your city) set minimal interval to send troops again(in case we send minimal troops packages and we have a lot of troops in village or global intelligent interval)
- farmed village distance
- covered by package?
- current package amount

!Global intelligent farming interval!
In WorkersController check if city needs to be processed(interval time passed, or we should receive new report from farming attack and act accordingly)
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Re: Intelligent farming system

Postby spartan3223 » 19 Nov 2014, 23:33

Looking forward to it!

It's highly needed now, as I'm finding the bot is only useful in farming during the night when i can't send out my farming assistant runs.

It would be highly useful if the bot is able to determine when there's resources left, it prioritizes village for the next attack etc...
spartan3223

Postby asdf144 » 24 Nov 2014, 4:52

Efficiency quotient is needed as i said and that would also cover nightfarming ^^
Max range for every unit is also needed and an option to disable an unit for farming! Did i understand right that there is now a "farminglist" with all villages in it? And btw didnt read it, does the bot stop if your report was red?

Thx and good work so far!
asdf144

Postby hex4bot » 04 Dec 2014, 21:34

efficiency quotient will be done,
max range for "units package"(in units package you'll define which units are in it) - and yes you will be able to remove/disable this package for specified city

farming list will be per city(you will have to set it through function like add villages within a range 5 of that city and are/not barbs, points, etc), in addition you will be able to add farm villages on map, you go to map, on the map you have option under right mouse click:
1. "Add to nearest city"
2. "Add to nearest specified city" (when you will be over it, list will show) -> "Nearest city one - 5 fields - 10 villages on farm list", "Nearest city two - 6 fields", Nearest city three - 9 fields", etc (you will be able to set how many cities will be showed on that list, 5 or 10 or whatever you like)
3. "Add to selected city" - this selection drop down box is already in map
4. selecting range of villages(circle range)
5. "only select NONSELECTED villages" so it only selects villages which aren't attacked by your other villages. and the "red report" avoiding is a musthave, mabye later for yellow reports and efficiency quotient as well

if report was red - I will add it, to set that village on farmlist as inactive

I will try to put there as much logic as possible,

for now I'm focused to deliver medium advanced working solution, then I will enhance it
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby asdf144 » 05 Dec 2014, 21:55

Good idea ;)

that would be nice if all gets implemented and for real

that is that much logic sofar you got it to split this complicated idea "intelligent farming" into different simpler parts, very nice

and no its NO SARCASM :)

good job

btw im usent3.0 ^^
asdf144

Postby spartan3223 » 24 Dec 2014, 0:20

Any update on this?

It's becoming more and more needed, I've found just by sending out farming attacks manually using the farming assistant to send to villages where i got a full haul from is proving more efficient than leaving the bot to farm with, which is a massive shame.

Is there any way you can get the bot to recognize that a village has no resources, so put that village to the back of the attack queue and put those where a full haul was taken to the front of the queue?

This would put the bot in a different league entirely...because at the moment, it just isn't farming logically.

I've attacked over 2000 villages yesterday with only 2.5 million in farm,
Today I've farmed manually, hitting 300 villages in 6 hours so far and took over 1.5 million in farm,
spartan3223

Postby hex4bot » 27 Dec 2014, 23:26

right now farming is not efficient - there is no logic at all by sending troops with attacks

Is there any way you can get the bot to recognize that a village has no resources, so put that village to the back of the attack queue and put those where a full haul was taken to the front of the queue?

after 1-2 days of farming and good configuration this will not be needed - bot will grab all resources from surrounding villages,

moreover if bot farmed that village by 2 days, it will know how many resources could be there, so bot will send small amount of troops to grab only resources which were produced
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby Senpai » 28 Dec 2014, 5:11

So how long it will take ? U said its gonna be done in december, december almost done my friend
Senpai

Postby spartan3223 » 02 Jan 2015, 23:17

I've been checking back on here every other day hoping for an update or something to enjoy reading on the progress..

Anything new to tell us? Just purchased another month along with my friend who will get his soon.

I've got quite a few others who said they will get this bot instead of getting the farming assistant if you can get the intelligent farming sorted :)
spartan3223

Postby hex4bot » 03 Jan 2015, 20:07

I can tell you that work is in progress... it is not easy if you have other duties as well :)
hex4bot
Administrator

Next

Return to News and Informations