UTWB v2.008

Newest bot version, FAQ, important messages, info about license

Re: UTWB v2.007

Postby mijadoria » 02 Mar 2016, 8:43

This bot version is a shit, a completely shit!!!

You will go to loose many costumers if you don't fix this shit of version! The unit speed is wrong, recruit army not works, and the graphics are a completely confusion! I never play in my mobile because it´s boring it's annoying it's unreal, and you make a bot version like this one? You are kidding with us???!!!!

To play the game correctly... i need to login with version 2006...

Respect us please!
mijadoria

Postby knrten » 03 Mar 2016, 6:29

Guys you dont understand the reason why he is using the mobile version... It is BECAUSE OF THE DAMN NEW CAPTCHA. The easiest solution is to simply use the mobile version, because it isnt there at all... I'm sure hex will add the other functions later! You don't have to play TW with the bot, just turn it of when you want to play yourself. I think what hex did was great, and I was surprised by how fast he got the bot working again.
knrten

Postby mijadoria » 03 Mar 2016, 12:13

i'm sure Hex is a great programmer, and his effort's to do a great bot to surprise the multiple updates of the game are impressive.

But the mobile functions are very limited, because you can't play the game to a 100% if you compare it to the desktop version.

I'm sure hex can do it, he cans everything!!!

Like Obama sayd one day: Yes we can! :D
mijadoria

Postby knrten » 03 Mar 2016, 12:43

Well, if you want to play the game you can use your browser to do that :P And then turn on the bot when you aren't playing. Some of the functions doesnt work yet, but I'm sure Hex will fix them in time!
knrten

Postby MaytheBotbewithyou » 03 Mar 2016, 21:26

hex4bot wrote:Hi all,
Sorry for so late update.
30days has been added to each bot account.

Cities to bot can be added in Desktop version of TribalWars.

Switch TW to mobile version and run bot. If you will not switch it, bot will start to login automatically and It will change TW version for you. Once it's done you will see mobile version.

Functions which work now:
- Reports reading
- Time synchronization
- IFarmer
- Sending Army

Functions to do:
- Building
- Recruit Army
- Attacks detection
- Resources balancer
- Sending resources
- Coins minting

EDIT:

files are good now

30 days were not added to mine?
MaytheBotbewithyou

Postby alex321 » 04 Mar 2016, 15:33

may bad
I got it.
Last edited by alex321 on 08 Mar 2016, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
alex321

Postby Henginsen » 04 Mar 2016, 21:50

still waiting for other functions but no answer.. as a programmer, I know that he could have activated 'em all in 1 week, or at least recruit army, building etc. but still nothing.. and also I know many people are still thankful but, the truth is that he disregards us and thats really really annoying.

hey hex4 If you will not care about your customers, than make the program open source so we may develop it and use..
Henginsen

Postby MaytheBotbewithyou » 06 Mar 2016, 18:26

Henginsen wrote:still waiting for other functions but no answer.. as a programmer, I know that he could have activated 'em all in 1 week, or at least recruit army, building etc. but still nothing.. and also I know many people are still thankful but, the truth is that he disregards us and thats really really annoying.

hey hex4 If you will not care about your customers, than make the program open source so we may develop it and use..

for now use account manager and cover the gaps
MaytheBotbewithyou

Postby jonas » 09 Mar 2016, 16:04

Not all worlds have account manager enabled.

Hex, you're fucking everything up for your customers. I've been with you for years now and this bot deserves more focus. If you do not seek help for the continuous developement, you're forcing your customers to go elsewhere. There is a few bots on the market already, however they used to be ages behind yours, but it's starting to turn and your bot will die if you can't manage to change it.

It's really disturbing to see how many actually offers their help to keep the bot running, and how you turn down every helping hand offered.
jonas

Postby jb14 » 09 Mar 2016, 21:04

Ifarmer doesn't work??
jb14

PreviousNext

Return to News and Informations