BANNED

Newest bot version, FAQ, important messages, info about license

Re: BANNED

Postby 7lym » 12 Sep 2017, 6:32

samtschik92 wrote:Looks like nobody getting banned lately? just wondering, bought license not long ago and getting pretty good in the game.. dont wanna risk it...

also time interval, if i change them every day, will it make it less detectable?
or what can i do to minimize risk?


well... I'm using it for IFarmer and so far, no issues. What I saw reported here is that the bot gets detected because it sometimes sends attacks composed of only 1 unit(or something weird like that). In my farming pattern I use lcav and 1 spy and it worked flawlessly so far. It may be possible for time sync to use that weird attack, so I disabled it because I don't need it.
Also tested building, no issues. Did not test attack detection or attack sending.
What I do recommend is setting time intervals with a pretty wide, humanly range. So for example it's easier for them to detect that every 5-6 minutes your reports get parsed than for 2-13 minutes (and the bot will randomly choose)
7lym
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 May 2016, 14:20

Re: BANNED

Postby samtschik92 » 12 Sep 2017, 16:44

I agree!. I currently grew within four days to 1k points from 26! I use recruit army and building and ifarmer. But I still have captcha showing up and confirm that I'm not a bot! Don't like that.
samtschik92
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 7:26

Re: BANNED

Postby hex4bot » 19 Nov 2017, 17:51

samtschik92 wrote:I agree!. I currently grew within four days to 1k points from 26! I use recruit army and building and ifarmer. But I still have captcha showing up and confirm that I'm not a bot! Don't like that.


I'm investigating it, so far captcha is solved properly without any problems. What site of TW do you play?

For the bans, I'm investigating that too - so far I didn't received ban.
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator
 
Posts: 740
Joined: 12 Dec 2011, 20:26

Re: BANNED

Postby 7lym » 19 Nov 2017, 18:09

hex4bot wrote:
samtschik92 wrote:I agree!. I currently grew within four days to 1k points from 26! I use recruit army and building and ifarmer. But I still have captcha showing up and confirm that I'm not a bot! Don't like that.


I'm investigating it, so far captcha is solved properly without any problems. What site of TW do you play?

For the bans, I'm investigating that too - so far I didn't received ban.


I got banned on .net server, i think it was w96. Here is the reason from support:
" Tribal Wars - Customer Support 2017-10-01 17:28:40
You have been found to be using tools that violate the rules.

We have concrete evidence on our servers and in our access logs of you doing this. Our rules are very specific about the use of any unapproved tools/scripts, automated actions and anything that performs an action for you.

Please be aware that because of this we will not be answering appeals that pretend ignorance of this or the fact that it has been used on your account. Any attempts to lie to the support team will result in your ticket being closed.

Best Regards,

Aliyah
Co-Community Manager."
7lym
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 May 2016, 14:20

Re: BANNED

Postby hex4bot » 19 Nov 2017, 20:14

do you know after what time of playing you've got banned? I play there for X days now and I'm checking what function will give me a ban. But so far I didn't got one.
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator
 
Posts: 740
Joined: 12 Dec 2011, 20:26

Re: BANNED

Postby 7lym » 19 Nov 2017, 20:36

I think there were at least 20 days on a new server, micro farming 24/24. Also played on closing w90 and was farming huge amounts for at least 40 days, no ban there. Only used IFarmer, sometimes the building feature, no attack detection. The time was set on a wide range, for randomness. Also I was limiting at 1 attack sent per 3-5 seconds.

Left you a mail, you might want to check it out:) maybe we can work this.
7lym
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 May 2016, 14:20

Re: BANNED

Postby panos » 20 Nov 2017, 11:04

My experience
Used it in the begging of August 2017 got banned in the begging of September 2017

Played on gr48 server

Features used
Attack detection, Ifarmer (barbarians + inactive players), army building, city building ... also tried a few time the Send army feature (was doing some test runs so i guess I ve used it 30 -40 times)

Have the bot still in pc since then so i can provide screenshots

In addition to the above info, I tried an appeal claiming that i used a script accidentally and I got an answer that they know I was using a bot and not a script.
panos
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Nov 2017, 10:46

Re: BANNED

Postby 7lym » 20 Nov 2017, 12:56

7lym wrote:
hex4bot wrote:
samtschik92 wrote:I agree!. I currently grew within four days to 1k points from 26! I use recruit army and building and ifarmer. But I still have captcha showing up and confirm that I'm not a bot! Don't like that.


I'm investigating it, so far captcha is solved properly without any problems. What site of TW do you play?

For the bans, I'm investigating that too - so far I didn't received ban.


I got banned on .net server, i think it was w96. Here is the reason from support:
" Tribal Wars - Customer Support 2017-10-01 17:28:40
You have been found to be using tools that violate the rules.

We have concrete evidence on our servers and in our access logs of you doing this. Our rules are very specific about the use of any unapproved tools/scripts, automated actions and anything that performs an action for you.

Please be aware that because of this we will not be answering appeals that pretend ignorance of this or the fact that it has been used on your account. Any attempts to lie to the support team will result in your ticket being closed.

Best Regards,

Aliyah
Co-Community Manager."


Forgot to post my reply to them:
"7lym 2017-10-01 17:43:30

I have used some scripts that my friend had coded, as he is a developer, and he said they are based on your list. What are the accusations more exactly, please?"

After that, they closed the ticket, PROBABLY considering it a lie. And if I lied about the scripts, in their eyes, they PROBABLY knew it was the bot.
7lym
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 May 2016, 14:20

Re: BANNED

Postby hrenofka » 20 Nov 2017, 16:40

http://prntscr.com/hcxmsc

captcha is activated immediately after synchronization

why
hrenofka
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 06 Mar 2013, 13:50

Re: BANNED

Postby 7lym » 20 Nov 2017, 18:44

hrenofka wrote:http://prntscr.com/hcxmsc

captcha is activated immediately after synchronization

why


this is actually great news, it may be the culprit
disable the sync function until a bugfix is implemented:)
7lym
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 May 2016, 14:20

PreviousNext

Return to News and Informations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron