I can't reach Hex

Tell what do you want to add or change in bot functionality

I can't reach Hex

Postby kadiryigit42 » 30 May 2019, 1:18

I can't reach Hex. How else can I contact you if you don't reply to emails?
kadiryigit42

Re: I can't reach Hex

Postby Noaboyzz » 05 Jun 2019, 8:30

Might be a dead project also got a few issues with the map and haven't been able to get in touch with him at all.
Noaboyzz

Postby Grimmy » 18 Jun 2019, 20:28

Yeah, I was trying to contact him as well. Cuz i bought license and the main function why I did that doesnt work and now I have no chance to solve that problem.
Grimmy

Postby Noaboyzz » 30 Jun 2019, 9:35

Software is detected move on guys it's a dead project now just try to get a refund if possible from paypal and play legit.

Been banned twice now with over 100K points real bummer even tho I didn't use scavenging, ifarming and my intervals were set to 5-10, time sync also turned off
map is also broken and been like this for a over a month now
Noaboyzz

Postby Sawfare » 04 Jul 2019, 6:13

Hi guys,
i went through the same problems as you, and i found another bot. Its just without gui, but therefore able to run on a Server 24/7 and is definitely undetected (beeing using it for 5 Months+).

You can contact the Developer on Discord TW-Bot#2689 or via epvp https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/brows ... ining.html.

Make sure to tell him my name to safe 20% :)
Sawfare

Postby wipeout » 08 Jul 2019, 15:33

I got a reply back from him after waiting 3 weeks(the reply was near the start of may) so it seems it is pretty dead with him just keeping it up i guess

Any account i use any world i go onto they remain there for as long as they can until they reach a point of heavy farming or heavy growth then they get caught and are gone with the following message https://i.imgur.com/LhZTUtQ.png

And to me that just screams this bot is no good anymore :( kinda sad as i loved how it works even with some of its weird quirks i hope hex comes back some time and works on this again
wipeout

Return to Suggestions