Force sync.

Tell what do you want to add or change in bot functionality

Re: Force sync.

Postby Fiend » 03 Mar 2014, 17:10

Settings in gmt is backwards :)
I live in gmt +1 so the setting in the bot should be -1 since servertime is my time -1
Check it again...
Fiend

Postby jonas » 04 Mar 2014, 17:40

Here is a screendump from the tribalwarsmasters.net server, where I'm using GMT -1 as it's .net. Even on that server it's messing with a second or two.

jonas

Postby hex4bot » 15 Mar 2014, 13:05

don't bother about that 1-2 seconds difference in bot time (upper right corner) and game time

why?

because this 1-2 seconds time is the difference between attack "OK" click and time when the game server get confirmation, simply it is a delay (in MMORPG it is called ping), delay mostly depends of your internet connection/downloading/streaming videos and simply distance between you and game server

did you try to send attacks? i can bet that they are accurate with 10-20ms precision after time synchronization is completed
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby jonas » 23 Apr 2014, 20:26

So last night I setup the bot running around 30 cleaners and 10 noble trains.
I noticed the time on the bot was "synchronized" yet being 10 seconds behind. I set all the attacks to be on a specific time.

So, when I woke up this morning, the bot turned around and was like 12 seconds ahead of the game, meaning all my troops hit in the night protection (before 0700). I'm not impressed, sorry to say.

My earlier posts in this thread was written on 2 different PCs, so apparently this problem affects all my PCs.

I will answer whatever questions to help you solve it.
jonas

Postby hex4bot » 15 May 2014, 18:42

hm, that is not good, for me it works perfectly - like on the proof tutorial video on main bot site, anyway

do you have any antiviruses installed? they can slow down response - people write me emails about it, and the solution for them was to disable/uninstall antiviruses, yet i tell them to test it with disabled windows firewall, and updated the network card drivers, finally try to do it on fresh copy of windows or install VirtualBox with fresh windows and check bot on it

so you can try:

1. update your network card drivers to the newest one
2. disable antivirus
3. disable firewall
4. try to do it on a fresh windows(without anything like installed antivirueses etc, simply .net and IE to get bot working)
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby jonas » 20 May 2014, 16:49

Sorry for my late response, I haven't had the need for the bot for a few weeks.
I'm still having this issue. I'm available on TeamViewer if needed.

And fyi, I've tried disabling firewalls, antivirus, checked for newer drivers for my nic. However, re-installing Windows is imo not an option - that shouldn't be neccessary.
I'm a computertechnician irl, so I'm not who ever random dude having issues with his bot. :-P
jonas

Postby bonsaiider » 22 Jul 2014, 11:22

hi

i also have some problems with sending attacks, sometimes there is a delay for about 10-15 seconds, but the troops are available.
Could it be a problem that there are too many attacks in, for example 10 Seconds? i know, it isn't possible to send more than 5 per sec.

on servers with MS, the attacks are coming most of time correct, but on servers without MS, i only have problems, sometimes they're coming too early, sometimes too late.

Maybe there is a problem with servers without MS.
bonsaiider

Postby JustKiller » 23 Jul 2014, 14:30

Jonas.Check the bot time with your server time if it is the same.

I am using a differnt GMT for my country btw
JustKiller

Previous

Return to Suggestions