Addition for clearing/nobling

Tell what do you want to add or change in bot functionality

Addition for clearing/nobling

Postby chaudfontaine » 21 Jan 2014, 14:12

Hello,

I have a suggestion to add to the sending army tab. Basically what it would add is a possibility to have a clear ready by a certain time. This can be useful if you want to noble or just damage someone.

How I would have this in mind is to add an option to fill in a certain time. Basically what it would do: set active to NO if the return time (troops back in own village) is later than "03:00:00:000" for example. This is useful when you want to send a clear + noble train at "03:00:01:000", e.g. You would be able to edit the bold text in the bot itself.

This way it is possible to combine farming and nobling with one village. Now I have to do this manually, which is do-able. However this seems to be an easier way.
chaudfontaine

Re: Addition for clearing/nobling

Postby hex4bot » 22 Jan 2014, 21:45

it can be done, but to be honest, for each village i have max 200lc for farming and when clearing other villages i simply send a smaller amout of lc like a 2800 instead of 3000,

this property should be named as ~~ "Troops must be at village between [start time] - [end time]" - and it should be set for City and on farm Send Army Task you just should set "check for troops at home", and for clear and noble it will be disabled

the problem is for operations when you want them to launch right now, and troops are not in home, and you can miss clear and send nobles

did you try to set for yours farm attacks, simply send time in the future, lets say you create clear and noble operation, time now is 01:00, you send them at 08:00(clear and noble) and you know that clear troops should be back at home after 16:00, so for all farms attacks you simply set send time 17:00, so farm attacks will not be send from now(01:00) to 17:00 - because those farm attacks will wait for theirs send time, for fast set send time on farm attacks use option under right mouse click in send army view "Set the same -> Time"
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Return to Suggestions