Map tool - find player only

Tell what do you want to add or change in bot functionality

Map tool - find player only

Postby johnsilvabr » 05 May 2014, 22:12

Hello, I'd like to suggest an easy, but useful option in the "find villages" option in the map.

As seen, We get to choose, point min, max, and the option to check for "barb villages only". Which is pretty helpful, but would be
amazing if we could have the option to choose "player villages only". It's not that big of a deal for most casual players I'd say,
but I will help increase the loot of the farms of the people who know how to farm strategically .

I mean, on barb villages I can set up a farm to send about 1 or 2 LC while on players I can set this to 5 or 10 LC,
because as we know, most people especially at earlier worlds do not farm other players, and people who do, get a bunch lot of resources.
And the barbs are always out of resources.. So it is clever to send different num. of troops depending on who you're farming.

Well, the point is, there is not option to select "player villages only", only for barbs, and I think it might be a good idea to put that in.
As I said before, that is no big deal, but indeed an important tool to those who want to use 100% of the bot.

Hope it is not hard to put that in the bot, looking foward to that.
By the way, running smoothly here, great job man!

Cheers
johnsilvabr

Re: Map tool - find player only

Postby hex4bot » 15 May 2014, 18:36

it is easy,
i will add it with "Start Distance, End Distance" so you can select villages from ex. distance 5 to distance 10
but when i really don't know :) maybe in 2-4 weeks
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Return to Suggestions