Add villages to attack groups

Tell what do you want to add or change in bot functionality

Add villages to attack groups

Postby Cranky » 07 Jul 2014, 0:13

So you make an farming attack, it has 20 villages in it that you want to send 2LC to every hour. So you set the bot to send attacks every 3 minutes to those villages in the list. Meaning each village will be hit once an hour. Can we have a way to add villages to that list? Or if there is a way, can you tell me how.

Thanks.
Cranky

Re: Add villages to attack groups

Postby hex4bot » 09 Aug 2014, 15:54

there is a way to do that, please watch this tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0JyHvhpAbo
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby Cranky » 13 Aug 2014, 8:49

I know how to make a farming attack and how to set it to send 2 LC every hour or whatever. I want to be able to add more villages to Task Targets. Without having to make a whole new task every time.

Why can't you in the pop up where you edit the time, troops etc. why not have a field where you can add task targets.
Cranky

Postby darks » 22 Aug 2014, 9:13

Cranky wrote:I know how to make a farming attack and how to set it to send 2 LC every hour or whatever. I want to be able to add more villages to Task Targets. Without having to make a whole new task every time.

exactly that allready is possible. Watch the videos ^^
darks

Postby asdf144 » 31 Aug 2014, 21:40

try to mark the villages you want to be added and go into the "sending army" overview, mark the task you want to add the villages marked on the map and go back into the map and click the button ADD VILLAGES

youre done ;)
asdf144

Return to Suggestions