Axe 18m
Archer 18m
scout 9m
lc 10m
MA 10m
HC 11m
Pal 10m
Noble 35m

Seconds and milliseconds are set to 0 on all.

I'm sorry, but in your case i can't find the problem.
ramonbakker1992

Re: Bug in: Unit Speed (Urgent!)

Postby hex4bot » 23 Feb 2015, 20:46

I didn't know that there are world which have ms precision for units travel time per field.

The easiest solution for me will be to add checkbox on this TimePerField configuration "No not override user settings". So if you will check it, and you will calculate travel time(with that ms precision) and you will put it, it will be there not only for a session.

Ideal solution will be to calculate it properly, but I remember that I had to round it because some users has problems with time sync for normal times - I will investigate it.
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby ramonbakker1992 » 23 Feb 2015, 20:57

hex4bot wrote:I didn't know that there are world which have ms precision for units travel time per field.

The easiest solution for me will be to add checkbox on this TimePerField configuration "No not override user settings". So if you will check it, and you will calculate travel time(with that ms precision) and you will put it, it will be there not only for a session.

Ideal solution will be to calculate it properly, but I remember that I had to round it because some users has problems with time sync for normal times - I will investigate it.

If such a checkbox could be implemented and my settings with the exact milliseconds will never be overwrited after restarting the bot, i will be satisfied.

By the way, you have already done a very good job! Thanks for all the work.
ramonbakker1992

Postby ramonbakker1992 » 14 Mar 2015, 22:54

I'm very happy with your last update! Great job!
ramonbakker1992

Previous

Return to Suggestions