Bot login problem

Errors occurring during use the bot

Bot login problem

Postby johnsilvabr » 12 Feb 2015, 5:59

Whats up hex and guys, how are you doing?

All right a few days back I started having problems with the bot related to relogging all the time. I mean, every 5 seconds.

I tried to do every single thing that other members said in this thread - > viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2603

But still, the bot keeps relogging every single time, I delete backup files, then i deleted log files, then I used ccleaner, then I almost blew up my computer... (irony)

Just want to know if there is some fix for it, or is it coming up in the next update!

For your information I am using an 1200 villas account, I think that is indeed relevant to say because in my other account that has 1 villas I am getting way less problems with relloging.

Besides that, been using the bot for over an year now, and I cannot tell how much I am happy to be a part of it. The best, without argue, the best bot for tribal wars in existance.

Seems like you have been busy lately, so dont worry about releasing a next version until you are confident about it, just give me something to do to help me out with this error.

Looking foward for whats coming, keep up with the good work, but still keep us updated! haha =)

Best regards,
john silva.
johnsilvabr

Re: Bot login problem

Postby hex4bot » 24 Feb 2015, 20:21

This re-logging issue was caused by minting coins in Academy and recruiting Noblemen in Academy. If someone destroyed your Smithy to level 19, then when you entered to Academy you got message like "building requirements are not fulfilled" - bot was not able to process it and it caused this constant re-logging.
This is fixed from v1.084
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby Sitaga » 26 Feb 2015, 9:37

I'm still having this issue - not sure what is causing it now though. I do have the latest version.
Sitaga

Postby hex4bot » 14 Mar 2015, 14:38

can you turn off all functions and then turn on one by one until you will know which one is causing this? please also turn on logs and internal logs - thanks
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Return to Application Errors