Bot has "global critical error" after about 5 hours

Errors occurring during use the bot

Bot has "global critical error" after about 5 hours

Postby B0T » 08 Sep 2015, 17:47

Hello!

Every time I let the bot run for more than about 5 hours, it get's a "global critical error", which doesn't sound very good.

The error seems to occur when the CAPTCHA engine is running, but I'm not quite sure. My reason for suspecting this is that every time I log on after the error has occured, the account is stuck on the bot protection page.

This could also be because after the bot crashes, it keeps logging in and out a few times every minute. I haven't been online at the exact moment when the error occurs, which means it could either be that the error occurs when the CAPTCHA engine is running, or it could simply be random, and that the bot protection shows up after a few minutes / hours of the bot logging in and out all the time.

The fact that the bot stops working after about 5 hours doesn't bother me too much, but the fact that it keeps logging me in and out until I physically turn the bot off is a bit worse. That's the kind of thing that will get me banned.

PS: This whole problem might be related to the fact that after the new browser system, the bot pretty much pushes my computer to the limit. The bot + all the other applications the bot runs uses up 100% of my CPU. After a couple of hours it could simply be that the bot is "overheated" or something.
B0T

Re: Bot has "global critical error" after about 5 hours

Postby goodhour » 09 Sep 2015, 16:53

I have the same problem
After 4-5 hours the bot is unusable, and the computer crashes, because I can not even open folders
goodhour

Postby B0T » 10 Sep 2015, 21:33

That's not quite the same problem. My computer doesn't crash (it just gets slow and "overworked"). It's just the bot that crashes.
B0T

Postby zorba » 12 Sep 2015, 7:35

Exactly the same happens with me
zorba

Postby Orzo » 12 Sep 2015, 16:15

This happened to me too. the cefsharp program will open again and again until the ram is full. When there are nine runs. So I think the problem is that it does not close itself and occupies the entire memory. ( i have 4gb ram)
Sorry my english. I hope you understand.
Orzo

Postby hrenofka » 14 Sep 2015, 10:38

I enclose a copy of how much CPU consumption bot and then the PC crashes

http://prntscr.com/8g666h

I use a bot on 3 servers

do something in this that the bot does not use as much memory
I think it is easier to distinguish bot of a normal server and bot for TRIBAL WARS 2

greetings
Tine
hrenofka

Postby Vesino » 20 Sep 2015, 3:05

Here are a temporary solution to this problem :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:arrow: http://www.hex4bot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2780
Vesino

Postby hex4bot » 25 Sep 2015, 21:52

now when critical error occurs bot will close itself, so you will not get banned

I will work on performance for that, but it will be a little bit difficult
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Return to Application Errors