Tribalwars update

Errors occurring during use the bot

Re: Tribalwars update

Postby kjeks » 07 Dec 2015, 12:47

goodtobefree wrote:Still having issues with the captcha.

Get a constant 'Log in process active' message on screen which eventually crashes the bot

Captcha is working. I would suggest doing a full reboot, as that usually Works when I suddenly get this werd error from time to time.
kjeks

Postby kjeks » 07 Dec 2015, 12:53

hex4bot wrote:
dunha wrote:It seems they have abandoned this bot since october no one answer the forum, someone knows other bot to tribal wars?

It is not abandoned - I just don't have time...

I read emails with a day or at least week frequency. I do not play TW anymore so I cannot be aware of any broken things, etc. Then I don't have account to test features, etc.

But don't worry, I will continue to develop this bot.

Does that mean it will be more of fixing broken Things than making New features?
kjeks

Postby hex4bot » 07 Dec 2015, 23:09

kjeks wrote:
hex4bot wrote:
dunha wrote:It seems they have abandoned this bot since october no one answer the forum, someone knows other bot to tribal wars?

It is not abandoned - I just don't have time...

I read emails with a day or at least week frequency. I do not play TW anymore so I cannot be aware of any broken things, etc. Then I don't have account to test features, etc.

But don't worry, I will continue to develop this bot.

Does that mean it will be more of fixing broken Things than making New features?

In general the only thing needed to be fixed is performance caused by internal Chrome. Once it will be done then only day to day issues - but adding new features will be limited. Maybe I will do more during Christmas... when I will have a little bit more time - I think :)
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby goodtobefree » 08 Dec 2015, 8:40

Hex

Still getting the log in process message on uk server... i can lend you my account to see it happening if you need
goodtobefree

Previous

Return to Application Errors