Map doesn't load correctly

Errors occurring during use the bot

Map doesn't load correctly

Postby Privy » 03 Jul 2016, 17:57

On the first use, I got the map to load once but only after logging in and out several times. Since then, it only loads villages that are more than 100 marks away. The terrain loads correctly, but no villages load. No barbs, no players, just blank green. Reading someone else had the same issue, I deleted map.bin from userdata as well as both userdata backups. It did not resolve the problem. Because the bot won't allow you to load the villages by coordinates, being able to use the map is essential.

EDIT: I added some instances of the bot for other worlds, those that are in the 20 series, login through tribalwars.us The maps load. Sometimes have to try a couple times but they do have most of the villages. The map that won't load is in an 80s world, login through tribalwars.net Is there some kind of map capture that needs to happen on the development end?
Privy

Re: Map doesn't load correctly

Postby mike123 » 30 Jul 2016, 20:24

Read thread "Map not showing". This worked for me.
mike123

Re: Map doesn't load correctly

Postby n3miz3zz » 31 Jul 2016, 11:44

Privy wrote:On the first use, I got the map to load once but only after logging in and out several times. Since then, it only loads villages that are more than 100 marks away. The terrain loads correctly, but no villages load. No barbs, no players, just blank green. Reading someone else had the same issue, I deleted map.bin from userdata as well as both userdata backups. It did not resolve the problem. Because the bot won't allow you to load the villages by coordinates, being able to use the map is essential.

EDIT: I added some instances of the bot for other worlds, those that are in the 20 series, login through tribalwars.us The maps load. Sometimes have to try a couple times but they do have most of the villages. The map that won't load is in an 80s world, login through tribalwars.net Is there some kind of map capture that needs to happen on the development end?

I AM FACING THE SAME ISSUE
n3miz3zz

Return to Application Errors