iFarmer "No units to destroy buildings"

Errors occurring during use the bot

iFarmer "No units to destroy buildings"

Postby Kioniv » 19 Aug 2016, 8:38

Every time the iFarmer runs after the previous update, it tells me that I do not have units (axes and rams) to destroy buildings, regardless of how many are home.
Kioniv

Re: iFarmer "No units to destroy buildings"

Postby Kioniv » 24 Aug 2016, 2:33

Additionally, many farms are being set to inactive when the wall level is below the set level to destroy/set inactive and there were no losses when farming.
Kioniv

Postby Kioniv » 25 Aug 2016, 3:50

I think I found why a lot of farms were being disabled without losing troops or there being a wall. The bot disables a farm on ownership change. So if a barb is nobled by a player, the village is disabled by iFarmer. This is great, but it works both ways, so if a player village being farmed goes barb, iFarmer disables the village. This really needs to be fixed so iFarmer only disables villages that go from:
barb --> Player
OR
Player --> Different Player
Kioniv

Postby Kioniv » 09 Sep 2016, 5:37

The bot also disables farms on a red or blue report and does not send a destruction package. So if you microfarm with 1 LC and a barbarian village gets a level 1 wall there is a chance the farm will get disabled and never be farmed again. There needs to be an option to send destruction package on red or blue report, OR just disable the farm on red/blue report.
Kioniv

Postby Kickazz080 » 11 Sep 2016, 10:32

Guys, why does the bot keep some ownership changed villages active? it sent 2700 axe towards a member of my tribe.. and keeps attacking nobled villages
Kickazz080

Postby Kioniv » 11 Sep 2016, 18:33

Kickazz080 wrote:Guys, why does the bot keep some ownership changed villages active? it sent 2700 axe towards a member of my tribe.. and keeps attacking nobled villages

I've never had this issue, they are always set to inactive. It's possible you have the map set to update too infrequently. So if someone nobles a barb, and you refresh map every 48 hrs then you will keep farming it until the map updates. (i think)
Kioniv

Postby Kickazz080 » 11 Sep 2016, 20:57

Kioniv wrote:
Kickazz080 wrote:Guys, why does the bot keep some ownership changed villages active? it sent 2700 axe towards a member of my tribe.. and keeps attacking nobled villages

I've never had this issue, they are always set to inactive. It's possible you have the map set to update too infrequently. So if someone nobles a barb, and you refresh map every 48 hrs then you will keep farming it until the map updates. (i think)

Im afraid ive set it to the lowest limit possible.. thanks tho.. hex doesnt answer me.
Kickazz080

Return to Application Errors