Time syncronisation and IFarmer doesnt work atm

Errors occurring during use the bot

Time syncronisation and IFarmer doesnt work atm

Postby parrez » 18 Oct 2016, 16:59

Hello!

It seems that everyone has gotten the errors
2016.10.18 XX:XX:XX.XXX → → In city: 'VILLAGE NAME (500|500)' not enough units to synchronize time

And

2016.10.18 XX:XX:XX.XXX → → → Intelligent Farmer - VILLAGE NAME (500|500). No minimal units package on place

These errors are likely to be caused by a gameupdate, and should therefor affect everyone. RBalancer, Building and Reports reading seems to work fine, so it seems like the changes only affect how the bot read troop-numbers.

I contacted Hex through mail, and all we can do for now is to farm manually( :? ), sit tight and hope that its easy to fix!

Cheers

*Posted in Question and problems, Application errors, News and information
parrez

Re: Time syncronisation and IFarmer doesnt work atm

Postby parrez » 19 Oct 2016, 10:57

Hex will probably look at it today and hopefully he will be able to release a fix later tonight! He has a regular job and social life that he needs to tend to, and we need to understand and respect that he prioritates that infront of UTWB.
parrez

Postby zjamie1 » 19 Oct 2016, 15:26

parrez wrote:Hex will probably look at it today and hopefully he will be able to release a fix later tonight! He has a regular job and social life that he needs to tend to, and we need to understand and respect that he prioritates that infront of UTWB.

I get that but if he's taking money from people he should really be more quick with updates or at least posting around here

What happens to these past few days? Do we get extended keycard or does it get ignored?
zjamie1

Postby parrez » 19 Oct 2016, 16:22

zjamie1 wrote:
parrez wrote:Hex will probably look at it today and hopefully he will be able to release a fix later tonight! He has a regular job and social life that he needs to tend to, and we need to understand and respect that he prioritates that infront of UTWB.

I get that but if he's taking money from people he should really be more quick with updates or at least posting around here

What happens to these past few days? Do we get extended keycard or does it get ignored?

He is not taking money from people, people are paying for the bot, that is two different things. He has never been "super-quick" with updates, and has never said that he will be super quick with updates. You bought a license with this knowledge, and therefor cant complain. But yes, i agree that he should be posting here more often.

I think that we will get 1-3 days added to license time, alltough this is just speculation.
parrez

Postby zjamie1 » 19 Oct 2016, 17:53

parrez wrote:
zjamie1 wrote:

He is not taking money from people, people are paying for the bot, that is two different things. He has never been "super-quick" with updates, and has never said that he will be super quick with updates. You bought a license with this knowledge, and therefor cant complain. But yes, i agree that he should be posting here more often.

I think that we will get 1-3 days added to license time, alltough this is just speculation.

When people are purchasing the software they expect the software to be usable no? We are paying for a monthly subscription of using the bot therefore during the duration of the subscription we should expect updates to the bot should it break or stop working

I understand he may have other priorities and that's fine but he should really be more active on here because this is essentially 4 days downtime which looks like it could continue on for weeks, if I'm sending him £4 a month I kind of expect to at least here from him when the product stops working like 99% of other businesses do
zjamie1

Postby parrez » 19 Oct 2016, 19:46

zjamie1 wrote:When people are purchasing the software they expect the software to be usable no? We are paying for a monthly subscription of using the bot therefore during the duration of the subscription we should expect updates to the bot should it break or stop working

I understand he may have other priorities and that's fine but he should really be more active on here because this is essentially 4 days downtime which looks like it could continue on for weeks, if I'm sending him £4 a month I kind of expect to at least here from him when the product stops working like 99% of other businesses do

Then you have misguided expectations ;P

But yes, i do agree that he should be better at communicating!
parrez

Postby JayanWarden » 19 Oct 2016, 20:40

I've said nothing.
Last edited by JayanWarden on 19 Oct 2016, 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
JayanWarden

Postby Essence » 19 Oct 2016, 20:54

This isn't the place to have that discussion. The new update is out now, go update.
Essence

Postby hex4bot » 19 Oct 2016, 21:50

UTWB v2.015 fixes that problem, 2 days of service added to all accounts
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby Shadowofsilence » 29 Oct 2016, 12:30

Synchronization works. IFarmer does not. It worked for two days and then stopped working after I added a couple of villages to the IFarmer.
Shadowofsilence

Next

Return to Application Errors