Periodic farm attack?

Do you have questions, problems? Describe it well and we will help

Re: Periodic farm attack?

Postby Lugatorix » 18 Nov 2013, 18:54

Hex,

i created some task with multi villages, but i couldnt start the attacks?
i have checked "enablesending army" box, i think i have some problems with "from" "to" boxes,
how must we fill them?
Lugatorix

Postby hex4bot » 18 Nov 2013, 21:11

the easiest way to create send army attack is to go to "Map" - select on the bottom your source village, then select villages on map which you want to farm(use ctrl button and click on them), click "Add sending army", window will appear, put units, and click OK,

if attacks will not be send, just check what "Log" says - maybe there is not enough units, check if that send army task is in "Task queue" tab
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby Lugatorix » 19 Nov 2013, 16:43

hex4bot wrote:the easiest way to create send army attack is to go to "Map" - select on the bottom your source village, then select villages on map which you want to farm(use ctrl button and click on them), click "Add sending army", window will appear, put units, and click OK,

if attacks will not be send, just check what "Log" says - maybe there is not enough units, check if that send army task is in "Task queue" tab

it always says "pending" in task queue
Lugatorix

Postby hex4bot » 21 Nov 2013, 21:02

and what time do you have in task queue?

1min before send time task should become "Active"(compare time with bot time in the upper right corner),
maybe you set task target Active to false, or Count to 0
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Previous

Return to Questions and Problems