Login process active

Do you have questions, problems? Describe it well and we will help

Login process active

Postby brad25 » 22 Jan 2017, 1:42

The bot will no longer log in. you can manually log in and run but it will get stuck once it trys to log back in. its been doing this for 3 days any solutions being worked on?
brad25

Re: Login process active

Postby Cyclone384 » 22 Jan 2017, 3:10

no problems with the login process at this time a few suggestions:

1. Check and confirm that your username and password entered are correct or it will not login.
2. Delete All of the bot files and replace with new if this fails also delete your userdata and start from scratch.
3. Make sure all of the .net frameworks are working properly you can download them and choose the repair function to make sure there are no errors with it.
4. If none of the above work your fucked sorry I have no other suggestions
Cyclone384

Postby brad25 » 22 Jan 2017, 21:48

Yea ive tried everything and being the bot works perfect for 10 days then all the sudden quit logging in and doesnt send attacks everytime now that tells me there must be a problem with the bot?
brad25

Postby brad25 » 23 Jan 2017, 4:12

it gets stuck on "waiting for refreshing map data to end"
brad25

Postby cybertunnel » 23 Jan 2017, 13:38

Cyclone384 wrote:no problems with the login process at this time a few suggestions:

1. Check and confirm that your username and password entered are correct or it will not login.
2. Delete All of the bot files and replace with new if this fails also delete your userdata and start from scratch.
3. Make sure all of the .net frameworks are working properly you can download them and choose the repair function to make sure there are no errors with it.
4. If none of the above work your fucked sorry I have no other suggestions

They changed the login screen on the .us server as I can confirm the bot is not logging in properly. I plan to do some more testing to see what the cause is, and a possible work around.

brad25 wrote:it gets stuck on "waiting for refreshing map data to end"

If you close the bot and reopen it, it should fix itself. Sometimes in big worlds it does take a little bit for it to load all the map data.
cybertunnel

Return to Questions and Problems