Snipe with support for a friend

Do you have questions, problems? Describe it well and we will help

Snipe with support for a friend

Postby ohwellohwell » 18 May 2018, 10:42

Hello,

Idk if this is still active or not. Anyway here's question.

I want to snipe for a friend, but i cant cause the sent army is giving me delay.

So I configured all and set "Send in precision time" but it gives me always a delay.

For instance.

I sent to land time:

12:47:39:100
And the real land time is: 12:47:41:712

The bot hour and server time are both correct, so i think is there any configuration I'm missing.

Yet, yesterday while messing with SArmy and Acoord i did get a diference of +/- 20ms which was good but i only did it 2 times.

Can anyone help me with this?

https://ibb.co/dYK6wJ

EDIT: In the imagem "enter place before" is set to 200ms, but i've tried with default, less, more and zero, nothing works.
Last edited by ohwellohwell on 18 May 2018, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.
ohwellohwell

Re: Snipe with support for a friend

Postby mijadoria » 18 May 2018, 12:27

same happens with me. Sending army an set " send in precision time" always has a little delay. Sometimes bot send in -20ms, other times with 120 ms difference. I had put this question to hex, but he didnt answered to me yet!

Its urgent to solve this issue because many times attacks failed the target for a few ms, and many times nobles before the nukes! :( :( :(
mijadoria

Postby ohwellohwell » 18 May 2018, 13:45

mijadoria wrote:same happens with me. Sending army an set " send in precision time" always has a little delay. Sometimes bot send in -20ms, other times with 120 ms difference. I had put this question to hex, but he didnt answered to me yet!

Its urgent to solve this issue because many times attacks failed the target for a few ms, and many times nobles before the nukes! :( :( :(

Yeah but this is an awesome tool to snipe NT's when a member of your guild is getting NT. But it needs to be precisely, cause ppl are sending NT's with 200ms difference.

I also don't use Time Sync cause i play in the same hour as the server so both pc and server time are perfectly synced, so IDK, mb the trigger for the action has to be "recoded".

Or maybe bot should full stop when sending this task (i think mb he's doing other tasks that delay this one).

Not sure about this though.
ohwellohwell

Postby ohwellohwell » 21 May 2018, 18:43

A word on this would be cool.
ohwellohwell

Return to Questions and Problems