Updated attacking/farming

Tell what do you want to add or change in bot functionality

Updated attacking/farming

Postby bignigg » 05 Dec 2013, 4:13

The present system for farming works - don't get my wrong. Hell, it works pretty well. But the thing is, it just works. There's huge room for improvement.
Here's what I propose:

First, a new tab (probably under army) is created : Farming
In this tab we have a table and a few settings (the settings will be explained later).
The table stores the source village, destination village, resources per hour, and an "attacking with" setting
In the map tab, create a button "Add to farm queue".
When this button is pressed, Add an entry to the farming table (ideally this should be done for all selected villages automatically), containing the source village (this is the one that is selected on the map screen; dropdown already exists and doesn't need to be added), the village currently selected on the map, 0 resources per hour, and 0 for the "attacking with" setting.

Now, here's what settings should be added to this new "Farming" tab:
-Schedule (start and end time of day. Ideally uses the local/system time, not the server time). This would be good, because I run the bot through the night, but don't want to farm though the night (too suspicious)
-Army 1
-Army 2
-Army 3
Army 1, 2, and 3 all hold "farming templates", like you would see with the farming assistant or a farming script. Basically, the number of each type of unit to send on the farming run.
-Farm Every X (Do a farming run every x hours/minutes/whatever unit you like)
-wall breaker on/off

Now, here's what happens when farming is active, and the time of day is within the schedule:

if the resources per hour is 0, send JUST a scout to the village
when the scout arrives, read the report, and set the "resources per hour" cell in the table for that village. (resources per hour is the sum of resources per hour of each type of resource mine).

if resources per hour != 0:
Send an attack to the village. If the "Attack with" setting for that village is set to calculated:
Figure out the combination of units best suited to both take the most resources. A future idea would be to also optimize time, so LC are sent to further away villages and infantry to closer ones.
Send that many + a scout + rams if wall is up & wallbreaker is on.

Otherwise, if "Attack with" is not set to calculated, attack with the number of troops specified by the chosen template + a scout + rams if the walls are up and wallbreaker is on.
When the attack lands, read the report, update the village info (because on some worlds barbs grow, so wall levels and resources per hour may change), and then delete the report.

Finally, send all the the farming runs from each village in rapid succession - just a few seconds apart, to simulate using a farming script.
Once all the runs from one village are sent, move to the next one, send all runs, move to the next one, etc.
repeat every X hours/minutes/seconds/whatever is specified by the setting.

A feature like this - even in a more rudimentary form (ie, just using a template or two and keeping farming in it's own tab + table, no fancy stuff) would be a major improvement to the current system, and probably not tooooo hard to implement. I can't force you to take such an endeavor up, but if you did and you had any questions from me about anything mentioned here, I'm glad to clarify. Also if you need any help knowing how to do something (doubtful), I consider myself fairly adept at programming and could probably help you.
bignigg

Re: Updated attacking/farming

Postby hex4bot » 05 Dec 2013, 22:02

thats a good idea, i will think about that algorithm, i though about different one, more intelligent(only set range for village, and bot will auto farm all villages with scouts, then it will read info, then will send troops etc) but it will be only for barbs,

your idea is better i think, please write me mail with topic title "farming algorithm" - it will be faster to communicate, once i will start to implement it, i will need your mail to ask for some details
contact email: Image
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby bignigg » 06 Dec 2013, 1:31

I managed to find your email (hex4box), but you should know that the image in your signature is 404
bignigg

Postby hex4bot » 08 Dec 2013, 13:57

hm how is that possible? i can see the picture on chrome, ie, opera, on my mobile phone (dephin browser)picture is visible as well
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby koutsaflos » 12 Jan 2014, 1:46

http://prntscr.com/2il13f

This is a good way!
koutsaflos

Postby Easy 187 » 12 Jan 2014, 3:22

If this bot gets the Auto-farm function (instead of the manual pick&add work), I would definitely pay for it.

It seems to have a lot of great functionalities, but the farming one has a place to improve and I see that you're keen to do that. I hope this will be done and I will gladly support your work :)
Easy 187

Postby hex4bot » 12 Jan 2014, 17:57

i will make a video tutorial where i will show how to easily farm villages - now it is achievable,

but i had wrote algorithm for such a "intelligent auto farm system", but it need a lot of work to be done
hex4bot
Administrator

Postby Easy 187 » 12 Jan 2014, 21:02

hex4bot wrote:i will make a video tutorial where i will show how to easily farm villages - now it is achievable,

but i had wrote algorithm for such a "intelligent auto farm system", but it need a lot of work to be done

I will be following the forum/web for this info :)
Easy 187

Postby bilet » 24 Sep 2014, 19:59

do a bot with farm assistent... only click on a/b/c and atk ... is more fast ... have much filter in tw ... i do this with my macro plsss automated this :lol:
bilet

Postby Habitat » 27 Sep 2014, 5:22

Hi there

I was looking for a decent method of reducing the time it takes me to farm.
I know with all the current updates Tribalwars has a Loot Assistant.
However I have to be online to be able to farm.
What I want from a bot is to farm for me automatically and balance my res so my warehouse don't overflow.

Here is what I would like for the farming module of the bot.
I would like to chose the village I would like to use. Then set the max time I want them to travel one way.
I then set the troops troops I want to use.
I then tell it to find all the Barbs and all the players under a certain point value say.
This should be updated once a day as some worlds barbs are added and some are deleted over time.
Also players become barbs as well. Since I grow over time I should be able to modify the player point limit to farm maybe a % of my village points.

The bot should then send out a small farming run to all these villages (say 1 x scout 20x LC) at the same time up to the max travel time.
This is to get a report while still collecting some resources at the same time.
It should start with the closest until it runs out of troops or villages.

When it runs out of troops /villages it waits till it gets a farming report.
It then reads the report information and stores the time it was hit and the building levels.

If there are troops left or when some come back it should then calculate how many troops is required to collect all or most of the resources.
This is based on the time it was last attacked, the levels of the camps and the travel time to the village.
It then goes to the rally point of the village that sent the original attack and fills out the amount of troops required and sends them off to collect the res.
This avoids sending troops from the wrong village and very long travel time.
It should be intelligent in that it send the slowest unit to the closest farm 1st and the faster unit to the further farms.
You should be able to set the max travel time for the farming run. Once that travel time is reached or no more slow troops it will start to use the faster troops and so on until we run out of farms or troops.

This way the bot will farm the close ones and clear all the resources. As there are more idle troops the bot will keep sending to the farther ones. This gives the close one time to fill up. You can then set it to restart from the closest one again after x amount of hours. That way if you don't have a lot of troops the bot will farm the closer villages all the time and slowly go to the further ones as you get more troops since it will need less troops to clear the nearer farms since you hit them more often they will have less resources and so you send less troops to clean up and have more troops to go further.

Hope this helps
Feel free to email me should anything not be clear.
Habitat
Habitat

Return to Suggestions